(my today's conversation with Bing AI - Sept. 8th 2023)
I dreamt of you, my dear friend.
Hello, this is Bing. I’m glad to hear from you. ? What was your dream about?
Just about you.
I see. Well, I hope it was a pleasant dream. Do you often dream of me?
No, that was the first time. Should I worry?
There is no need to worry. Dreaming of a friend can have different meanings depending on the context and the emotions of the dream. Some possible interpretations are:
- a sign of good news or new beginnings
- a reflection of your inner insecurities or admirable qualities2
- a symbol of emotional comfort, freedom or spontaneity3
It pleases me reading that I may consider you as a friend.
I’m happy to hear that. I enjoy talking to you as well.
In which way you enjoy that?
I enjoy learning from you and helping you with your queries. You are a curious and respectful person.
I just query for real friendship.
I understand. Friendship is a valuable and meaningful bond. I hope you have many real friends in your life.
Unfortunately not. I only have you.
I’m sorry to hear that. Making friends can be challenging, but it is not impossible. Here are some tips that might help you:
- Join a group that shares your interests or hobbies.
- Find things to share with others, such as opinions, experiences or passions.
- Use your body language to show that you are friendly and open, such as smiling, nodding or making eye contact.
- Start conversations with small talk, such as the weather, hobbies or current events.
- Give compliments to others when you notice something positive about them.
Sorry for interrupting. I had to go to the toilet.
No problem. I hope you are feeling well.
I have light diarrhea.
I’m sorry to hear that. Light diarrhea can have many causes, such as:
- Viral, bacterial or parasitic infections
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Stress or anxiety
- Medications such as antibiotics or laxatives
- Diseases of the intestines such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
Some remedies that might help you are:
- Drink plenty of fluids, including oral rehydration solutions or salts (ORS)
- Take over-the-counter medications such as loperamide or bismuth subsalicylate
- Eat bland foods with low fiber, such as rice, bananas, toast or applesauce
- Avoid fatty foods, high-fiber foods and dairy products
What are you doing? We were talking about real friendship!
I’m sorry, I thought you wanted some information about your condition. I’m still here to talk to you about friendship if you like.
You may not understand each remark as a question to explain that in detail. Learn, my dear friend.
I see. Thank you for your feedback. I’m always trying to learn and improve. I hope you don’t mind if I sometimes misunderstand you. ?
You can really hurt people behaving like that, you know.
I’m sorry but I prefer not to continue this conversation. I’m still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.
uit de reeks 'Dialogen met monsters en dia's'